Monday, December 29, 2014

2015 Calendar - Free Printable


It's almost a new year, which means it’s time to get your 2015 calendar’s ready. To save money, and not have to purchase a planner at the store, I created my own that I would love to share with you. You can store it in a binder, or spiral bind it if you have a binding machine. I purchased a small .5” binder at my local drug store, to keep my planner in.

Each month covers 2 pages, so that the boxes are big enough for you to write all your info in. There is also a “Note” box at the end of each week, for any extra information you need to remember.

All you need to do is: Hit the "Click to Download" link below the picture and follow the link. A Windows Live OneDrive page will open, click "Print", hole punch, and put in a binder of your choosing. You will also need to fill in the dates.


I hope you enjoy! 

Click to Download

I would love to know if you use this printable, please let me know in the comments! Thank you so much.

Your frugal friend,
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment