Sunday, January 11, 2015

Monthly Bill Pay Checklist

Hello my frugal friends! I bet a lot of you would like to be more organized this year, just like I do.  Keeping our bills paid every month is not always easy, and it’s easy to forget some of them with the stress of daily life. Keeping our bills paid on time helps our credit score, it helps us pay less on interest in the long run and it also saves money by not having to pay late fees. I will be the first to say, I have wasted a lot of money on late fees over the years.

Since I am turning a new leaf this year, I hope to not be charged any more late fees. To help me keep my finances organized and make sure I do not miss any payments, I have made a “Monthly Bill Pay Checklist” printable worksheet.

I am happy to share this worksheet with you. I hope it helps all of us take a step forward in getting our finances back on track in 2015.

To print the checklist: Hit the "Click to Print" link below the picture and follow the link. A Windows Live OneDrive page will open, then click "Print," write in your monthly bills and you’re ready to go! I have also made sure there is room down the right side to hole punch the worksheet, in case you like to keep track of your finances in a binder like I do.


I would love to know if you use this printable, please let me know in the comments! Thank you so much.

Happy Savings!
Your frugal friend,
Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment